Protecting Your Home and Family With Tick Control in South Dartmouth
Everyone in Massachusetts knows the connection between wood ticks and Lyme disease. More and more South Dartmouth residents are living near wooded suburbs, which means that more families are devastated by the serious health conditions ticks can spread. It seems every year that tick season starts earlier and more and more people are seriously sickened by these dangerous pests.
Tick and mosquito yard treatment is the best preventative pest control to make sure you and your family aren’t affected by any of the nasty illnesses that ticks can carry. By investing in regular tick control services with Mosquito Mafia, you can kill ticks and take back your South Dartmouth yard. This summer, spend more time with your family outdoors without fear of illness or injury.
Mosquito Mafia has created this short list of tick bite prevention strategies that you can use. But for when vigilance isn’t enough, call us for tick and mosquito yard treatment!
Tips to Avoid Tick Bites and Serious Tick-Borne Illnesses
- Know the seasons that ticks reproduce and what it means for you. In early spring and late fall, ticks will have mated and tick feeding on mammals will be at an all-time high.
- Wear protective clothing when you go outside. Ticks can attach to any part of the body. If you have less exposed skin, there are fewer areas for ticks to quest onto!
- Perform tick checks on yourself and your family every day. A few short minutes spent in the bathroom can mean the difference between illness and health.
- If you do find ticks on your family or your pets, remove the ticks without injuring them. To kill ticks is to increase the risk of a Lyme or Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever transmission. Remove the entire tick from the bite area with specialized equipment or with common tweezers.
- Call Mosquito Mafia for preventative pest control! Regular spraying reduces the risk of tick feeding on you or your loved ones.
Take Back Your Backyard
In pleasant spring and summer evenings in South Dartmouth, it’s tempting to want to spend as much time as possible outside. But with the increase in wood ticks and Lyme disease in the area, your backyard can be a dangerous place.
When you invest in biweekly spraying with Mosquito Mafia, you make a positive contribution to the health of your family. We care for every home we treat as if it were our very own. And in our own homes, we don’t let ticks spoil our chances for good summer fun!
The illnesses caused by ticks in humans and pets can have serious and expensive health consequences. But peace of mind is possible. By following the above tips and investing in a little protective efforts, you can disrupt the life cycle of these nasty critters and give yourself some much-deserved mental relief.
It’s time to make the great outdoors great again. And that means giving your children the ability to play outside like you were able to. What are you waiting for? Call us today and we’ll deliver peace of mind pronto!
100% ORGANIC TICK CONTROL:
Protect Your Family from The Dangers of LYME Disease
Ticks are extremely dangerous vectors of disease. Tick-borne disease afflicts tens of thousands of people each year. Once a tick bites, it may stay attached to a single host for days or even weeks at a time. This year is especially bad with the warm winter.
Regular barrier protection sprays are the best method for repelling ticks and other outdoor pests
Call us for further information and a free assessment.